Finansai • Vilnius, Lietuva • Galioja iki: 2018-04-26
We, the Modus Group, a holding company operating across seven countries and in four business areas – car sharing services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (Unipark), renewable energy (Modus Energy) and 18 auto brands representation. Our ideas are brave, our drive and ability to work together – turn them into reality. Today we live in, breathe and invest into the future.
Currently our Financial Analysis team is looking for a new member in Vilnius. We invite you to join us, so we can launch the future together!
The main tasks are:
- Assist in expanding the business’ usage of Business Intelligence tools to drive efficiency in reporting and share your insights about BI;
- Analyze financial models while participating in various tenders;
- Verify the financial assumptions of the business development plans;
- Build reports and develop detailed financial analyses optimization for monthly, quarterly and yearly business reviews;
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with budgets and market forecasts to drive strategic insights and actions;
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to improve financial performance including profitability, pricing, and cost optimization.
Wanted candidate profile:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or IT;
- 1-3 years of experience in finance area;
- Experience with BI tools (PowerBI/QlikView/others), ERP systems (NAV, Axapta, others);
- Understanding of data analytics and application to Enterprise, Business and Project level data;
- English skills;
- Attention to detail with strong math, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and ability to lead projects and work in a team and fast paced and dynamic environment.
If this opportunity sounds as a plan for You, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email named „BUSINESS ANALYST“. Confidentiality guaranteed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.