FINANCING PROJECT MANAGER
Finansai • Vilnius, Lietuva • Galioja iki: 2018-03-20
About Modus Group – we are a group of companies operating across six countries and four business areas: we supply green energy, provide car sharing services (CityBee),smart parking solutions (Unipark), and officially represent 18 globally acclaimed car brands. Our team is daring, ideas are innovative, business decisions are creative, and thinking is green.
Our International Financing Department handles the financial activities of Modus Group companies, analyzes the group’s financial situation and ensures that business development projects abroad have the necessary funding. Our international team has financial professionals who work with all Modus Group businesses and financial partners in different countries.
Your key tasks:
- Search of potential financing partners abroad, negotiations, successful completion of the financing project
- Proactive communication with potential investors raising the awareness of Modus Group among banks / funds outside Lithuania
- Proactive internal communication, ensuring a smooth progress of the project
- Reviewing information about relevant markets, financing trends, structures, prices
- Looking for non-standard financing solutions and out of the box ideas that will help business to grow.
What we expect from you:
- University degree in finance, economics or business management; Candidates with a different background will also be considered
- Have a successful 3-5 years of experience in corporate lending, consultancy or finance fields
- Experience in working or studying abroad would be a great benefit
- You can manage several projects at one time and lead the project team
- High level of spoken and written English (knowledge of Russian, Polish, and Spanish is an advantage).