M&A PROJECT MANAGER
Finance • Vilnius, Lietuva • Galioja iki: 2017-11-06
Are you experienced in international M&A processes and looking for the next career step? Do you see yourself as a leader who has an ability to be a conscious decision maker, owns and is eager to drive internal M&A process at Modus Group and takes opportunity to be a part of a constant 30% yearly international growth? Then please keep reading and join Modus Group as a
M&A PROJECT MANAGER
Modus Group is an international family business that operates a broad car dealership network, provides innovative car/bike sharing and parking services, produces renewable energy and manages real estate. We strive to protect nature and create enjoyable and useful products and services for current and future generations. We employ ambitious talent that flourishes in a dynamic work environment and excels in teams.
Revenue €213M* | EBITDA €17.8M* | 49 % Annual EBITDA growth** | 600+ employees | LT, LV, EE, BY, PL, ESP
COMPANY OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES TO:
- Fulfill the desire to improve and assume responsibility for fluent internal Modus Group M&A project management by applying minimum of 4 years consulting and/or industry experience
- Gain international or adapt already available experience of managing or analyzing P&L statements, financial modeling skills and building flow models related to M&A transactions
- Prove strong economic/financial knowledge by taking responsibility of European M&A financing structuring and fund raising
- Choose your way of searching for European sellers and buyers
- Become a core part of an international and stably growing business development and have no limits for self realization
WE EXPECT YOU HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Economics
- Excellent English skills (German, Spanish, Russian etc., skills are more than welcome)
- Ability to take business trips frequently
- Strong troubleshooting, negotiation, communication, analytical and creativity skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
ARE YOU IN?
Send us your CV (preferably in PDF) to email@example.com including “M&A Project Manager” in the subject line. Confidentiality guaranteed.
* 2016 annual results;
** 2013-2016 compound annual growth rate