Finance • Вильнюс, b Литвa • Действительно до: 18.12.2017
Modus Group — companies which are leaders in their respective fields within which they operate: car business, renewable energy, service business and real estate.
- We specialize in 17 automobile brands in Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and Belarus;
- We are connected by mobility, innovativeness and the best of available modern technology;
- We use our strengths and constantly gain experience in all four of our business areas in order to increase the value and recognition.
Currently our Financial Analysis team is looking for a new member in Vilnius:
The main tasks are:
- Assist in expanding the business’ usage of Business Intelligence tools to drive efficiency in reporting and share your insights about BI;
- Analyze financial models while participating in various tenders;
- Verify the financial assumptions of the business development plans;
- Build reports and develop detailed financial analyses optimization for monthly, quarterly and yearly business reviews;
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with budgets and market forecasts to drive strategic insights and actions;
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to improve financial performance including profitability, pricing, and cost optimization.
Wanted candidate profile:
- University degree in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience in finance or auditing areas;
- Attention to detail with strong math, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and ability to lead projects and work in a team and fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Understanding of data analytics and application to Enterprise, Business and Project level data.
- Opportunity to work in a leading company with strong traditions and values;
- Constant self-growth opportunity;
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere.
If this opportunity sounds as a plan for You, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email named „FINANCE ANALYST“. Confidentiality guaranteed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.